Monday, October 24, 2011

Day 6 of my Dukan Diet!







10/24/11

Weight: 143.5

Total loss: 5 pounds


Good news is that I lost back what I had gained! I learned the hard way today that you must make sure you don't skip meals and make sure you are eating enough. I got really busy today and didn't eat much til 1PM. Bad idea!!!! My sugar level dropped and I had no choice but to eat something sweet to get my blood sugar level back up. I have been good the rest of the day and I hope that I won't gain anything back!!! I really wish there was just a button I can press and be thin! It is so hard to be a woman, everything is so hard for us; especially losing weight.It's so funny how even veggies sound amazing when you are limited to only protein for awhile. I will be posting the next phase soon! Stick around for more info!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment