Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 3 of my Dukan Diet!





10/21/11

Weight 145.5

Total lost: -3


How the pounds are flying off! I decided to stick with one more day of the Attack phase. It was a good day. One downfall was that I had a birthday party to go to; which of course had all my favorite foods. So there were so many yummy things to eat. But I really stayed true to my diet and didn't cheat! It was difficult at times watching everyone eat all the good carbs!(LMAO)What kept me from cheating is that I didn't what to be disappointed the next morning, when I weigh myself!!!

Breakfast:

Coffee w/ sugar free creamer

1 Light string cheese



Lunch:

2 Eggs

1 light string cheese

lots of water


Snack:

1 Nonfat Greek Yogurt

1 1/2 table spoon of Oat Bran

1/2 packet of Sugar sub.

1 Sugar free Jello


Dinner:

1/2 Whole Chicken (baked in the oven)

Green Tea


Lots of WATER!!!!!



I will let you know if it was worth not cheating in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment