Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 2 on Dukan Diet!


10/20/11

Weight: 146.0

Loss: -2.5 lbs

This is going fantastic! I can't believe I lost 2.5 pounds!!! I am so excited and can't wait to weigh myself again. I am definitely sticking to this diet!

Breakfast:

2 hard boiled eggs

1 cup of coffee with sugar free creamer


Lunch:

1 Light Babybel Cheese

4 oz of Greek nonfat yogurt with bran oats and sugar sub.

1 raspberry Jello with fat free whip cream


Dinner:

3 pieces of El Pollo Loco Chicken

1 Diet Mountain Dew

1 sugar free Popsicle

Lots of Water!!!


I think today was a lot easier than yesterday, but I did find myself sniffing some bread and wanting to take a bit; but I didn't! It will be all worth it when I step on the scale in the morning!!!

Please share you thoughts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment