Sunday, October 23, 2011

Day 5 of my Dukan Diet!





10/23/11

Weight: 144

Gained: +.5


Well as expected I gained half a pound. The book says that when you first introduce veggies you will gain a bit back, only because veggies make you retain water. That is why you do PP day the following day. I think that it is probably best to weigh yourself only after PP days. It has been good I am losing weight and feeling great. My temptations have faded a lot and I am glad that I am not really craving carbs. So today I was out with my kids shopping and my daughter got hungry so as she is sitting in the cart I gave her peanuts to munch on. Wow after smelling peanuts for 15 minutes; I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have one! So there you go! I just cheated!!! Good news is that I cheated with a peanut; No literally one peanut.(LOL) I felt guilty enough after one; hopefully it won't effect the scale in the morning!

Breakfast:

1 babybel

1 cup of coffee w/ Sugar-free creamer


Lunch:

2 eggs

3 slices of turkey

1/4 shredded low fat cheese

1 can Diet Dr. Pepper


Dinner:

3 Telapia fish filets (Cooked with Seasoning)

1 pickle

Water

Snack:

Carbmaster yogurt

Coffee

Babybel Cheese

Greek Yogurt w/ Oat Bran and Sugar Sub.

No comments:

Post a Comment